Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy day in the life of the Brown's

For those of you who don't know, I am a Reservist in the U.S. Coast Guard.  This is my drill weekend.  There's usually not too much going on when I drill but today was a busy day for the Brown's.  

My parents took our littlest ones, Mia and Zoe, to the Children's G]\asparilla Parade in downtown Tampa.  

We also had Locke's award ceremony for his race season at Eastbay Raceway Park.  It was his rookie year and he did AWESOME!  He only raced a fraction of the races mostly due to his work schedule and he made the top ten for the Street Stock division-8th place!  I'm so proud of you baby!  

Here are some of our pics of the day.  


Hope you had a wonderful one!


Me "hard at work"!



Zoe playing with her beads.
 (Sorry so dark)



Mia looks like she was sharing.  

So cute!



My amazing hubby and I at the awards ceremony/dinner.



Locke's trophy



8th is just the 7th looser to him!

You're my #1 baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...