Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello, my name is...

Hello!  

My name is Melissa and I am a proud stay at home mommy!  I have to little girls, Mia (3) and Zoe (2), and also have to teenage step-daughters, Kelsey and Shelby.  I am married to my best friend, Locke, for over 8 years now.  

I live a crazy life...crazy in my head!  I'm sure as most mom's in my place know, it can be hard to keep it all organized.  This blog is to share my journey through mommyhood and my attempt to keep it all together.  I also love crafts, DIY projects, decorating and cooking and would love to share my projects with you.  

So here it goes...






Things happen in your life that you can't stop,
but that's no reason to shut out the world.  
There's a purpose for the good and for the bad.
Crazy Pete Quotes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...