Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aquarium Fun!

Mia, Zoe & I went to the Florida Aquarium last week for the first time!  Yes, I am a bad mother.  We've lived here for almost 3 years and I had not taken my daughters to the aquarium.  An aquarium which was rated #1 by Parents Magazine.

We went with a couple of friends.  Flavia (who has a season pass and got us in FREE) and a new friend, Rosanna, and her daughter Livia.  

This was the little ones 2nd time meeting and they got along just as wonderfully as they did the first time.  We had a wonderful time and are definitely looking forward to going again!   

Entrance to the Aquarium
At the Stingray Touch Tank
They were mesmerized! 
Look at Zoe tilting her head.  So. Darn. Cute.
Zoe wanted nothing to do with the mermaid.
"Mami, lift me up so I can see the fishies!" -Mia
Sharks!

That was one big fish!
Touch Tank.  All they wanted to do was splash the water!
The cold water didn't bother Zoe a bit!


Ah!  I'm having so much fun!
Break time!
"Look at the shark!" -Mia
This was one of my favorite tanks.  It was amazing!
Almost felt as if you were in their world.

"I'm the queen of the world!"

Sand box.  They played here for about an hour and loved it!
This has to be my favorite pic of the day!
Love those little piggies!
My littlest big girl!  Love her!




If you would like more information on the Florida Aquarium, check out their website.  I highly recommend it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...