Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laundry Room Makeover

Let me start this off my saying how sorry I am for the complete and utter nastiness of my laundry room!  With all the work that needs to be done in the house I have attempted to do at least one thing to help get ourselves one step closer to getting the house ready for sale.  


I am not done but here are some pics of the progress.  I am waiting to purchase the Knipsa wicker baskets to put in the girls toy cubby (IKEA Expedit shelving unit) to use the Snalis plastic buckets we are currently using for the toys and organize all the like things on the shelves.  


Have I told you yet how much I love IKEA?!  


It took me while to complete, but one extra large trash bag and a box of trash later, I got rid of a lot of junk and did a lot of organizing.  There was so much stuff that I had either 1.  No idea what it was doing there and 2.  No idea why it wasn't thrown away a long time ago!


I'm also thinking that other than the floor (which will get redone when the kitchen tile is replaced) I am also in need of an actual light fixture and some paint!  

More to come soon!





I have to admit, there was a lot more stuff on the dryer before, but I had forgotten to get the camera out.



Much better but still needs some more work.

Can I say EMBARRASMENT?!  But it happened all the time.  It was the catchall!

Much better!

Sorry for the bad lighting, but you can kind of see we had to walk around all the stuff piled there on the right.

Ah, much better!  Can't wait to have that nasty tile replaced.  

In desperate need of an actual light fixture!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...