Thursday, February 23, 2012

A little sumthin' sumthin'!

Man, I cannot wait to paint those cabinets!

I've been thinking that the HUGE space above our kitchen cabinets needed a little sumthin' sumthin' and even though the wire rooster my mother gave me is super cute, he just wasn't cutting it.  

A few weeks ago, out of nowhere, I received a Country Door catalog (which I never requested) and found this oversized silverware set.  I fell in love and had to have it!  

With Valentines Day just around the corner I thought it was the perfect gift for my hubby to get me, so I ordered it!  

And here it is...  

You can't really tell by this photo, but that poor rooster just got lost in the space.

Gonna miss him.  I'll have to find a place for him in the new house.
What would I do with my handy man?  I'm so happy that we are usually on the same page when it comes to decorating. And even if he doesn't care for something too much, he will usually go along with it just to make me happy.   
TA-DA!  And there they are.  Much better! (Now, to complete the actual kitchen!)

Aren't they cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...