Friday, February 17, 2012

Pinterest Love

Who doesn't love Pinterest? I am obsessed! I've always loved DIY'ing, crafting, cooking, etc. This site has made it so fun to find fresh new ideas that you may have never been able to come up with yourself. At this moment I have 1,282 pins. 53 of those pins are ideas that I have for home projects/crafts. My latest find I'm most excited about are these amazing stools.


I pinned them off of my sister-in-laws Pinterest page. That linked me to Apartment Therapy. Who found them through the July 2008 issue of House Beautiful. Designer, Ken Fulk, used Vintage truck springs which were used as stools and were found at Artefact Design & Salvage in Sonoma, CA. I'm in Tampa, FL. This photo traveled 2,936 miles to get to me via Pinterest!

These will be going into our next home someway or another. I'm sure Locke and I can craft them together. Either as a bar stool or maybe a side table for our Family/Living Rooom. It WILL happen! 

Here's one more thing for you to enjoy, especially if you are a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) and Pinterest lover like me!

                         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...