Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zoe's Birthday Party

This past Saturday we had Zoe's Birthday Party and I have to say, it all turned out great.  


All the kids seemed to have a lot of fun, the adults did as well!  


There was food, candy and treats galore!  All the decorations were really fun.  After all the time my mom and I put in to getting all the decorations and gifts ready, I am very happy to say that Mia, my 3 1/2 year old, also wants to have a carnival party.  I'll be able to save some $$$ for that!


Decorations & Treats





Cake pops and Rice crispies treats




Popcorn cupcakes



 Corndogs!


Presents time!  Zoe decided to open them up before the party got going.  It was her day so I let her.  Thank you to all of our family and friends for the great gifts!




Birthday card from Natalia.


There was a lot of fun to be had with animal balloons, clown noses, fuzzy mustaches and giant sunglasses!







My mom dressed up as a clown!



Face Painting!




 Time to sing Happy Birthday! 
Zoe loved being the center of attention!





Mami & Papi being silly!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE LYNN!!!





2 comments:

  1. I love the carnival theme for the birthday party! What a great idea. Maybe I can persuade Eden to change from Princess to that. I guess Avery might be a bit more persuaded though. We could do a Dora at the Carnival party. Love all the ideas, especially the balloon animals and face painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! We really did have a great time! It was a lot of fun to put together. I recruited my mom to do most of the sewing. She made the runner for the table, the crayon roll-ups (not pictured in this post) the zig-zag on the girls shirts and I sewed the pennant banners. I made all of the deserts minus the cake. All of the other things were purchased through Oriental Trading Co., Walmart & Target. I had the balloons for the balloon animals already and it just so happened that one of our friends knew how to make a some balloon animals. My favorite was the parrot!

      Thankfully, Mia wants a Carnival Birthday too so I will be able to reuse everything! I will probably try to sell everything after we do her Birthday in August.

      The Dora Goes to the Carnival theme sounds like fun. Let me know if you do it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...