Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linky Parties

As most of you know, I'm a newbie to blogging.  I'm having so much fun learning as I go and "finding my niche".


One of the things I've been most curious about are these Linky Parties.  I didn't know how they worked, but I think I finally figured it out.


I'd like to create my own Linky Party as I think it's a great way to get people to visit your site and find other great blogs as well.


I linked up to this Linky Party yesterday.  I am #51.  




They used this site to host all of the links, so I will try it out with my first Linky Party.

Click here to visit this site.



These were the blogs hosting the Linky Party:

Click here to visit this blog.

Click here to visit this blog.

Click here to visit this blog.

Click here to visit this blog.

Click here to visit this blog.


Off to get some inspiration for my Linky Party.  


Anyone want to host with me?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) To get your feet wet, would you like to co-host a my linky party with me? I host one on Thursdays... let me know. Also, there is a great Grow Your Blog Series button on my blog that will take you to some great reads from some fabulous bloggers. Anywho, nice to meet you!! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly!

      Thanks for the Welcome and thank you so much for inviting me to co-host a linky party with you. I would love to! When would you like to have me?

      I just found your Grow Your Blog Series through "How to Nest for Less" for less" When are you hosting the next one? I think that's a great idea!

      I am now a new follower. Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
    2. Excellent news :) I'll gladly have you next week, if you'd like. I'll send you the code -OR- you can have your own party up and I'll send peeps your way to link up. E-mail me at kelly {at} livelaughrowe {dot} com. We'll chat! YAY!

      xo,
      Kelly

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...