Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Living Room Ideas

I just found another site to help me with design ideas thanks to Colleen at 58 Water Street.  It's called Olioboard.  Maybe some of you had already heard about it, but this site is completely new to me. Colleen used Olioboard to create a living room board in one of her latest blog posts

Olioboard is a site that helps you decorate/design virtual rooms with furniture & accessories that you find either through the site or images that you upload yourself.  I can see myself using Olioboard in our current home or when we buy our next home to help inspire me.  

The site takes a little getting used to, but I'm sure that after playing around with it for a little while I will get the hang of it.  My first attempt is at our current living room, minus some of the accessories.




Here are the things we have:
  • Leather couch & loveseat
  • pillows very similar to these
  • 2 end tables
  • coffee table
  • 2 green chairs
  • 1 woven jute rug
  • Dark laminate flooring
  • curtains
  • woven basket & large glass votive 
  • Piece similar to the chest, but no in living room. 
Now, to get some of those other accessories! 

Check out the site and let me know what you come up with.



2 comments:

  1. Will have to try it! I have been trying to decorate my home's family room, and Olioboard looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun! I can't wait to try it out in our new home when we move this summer!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...