Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love is...My first PRINTABLES!

YAY!
I just created my first PRINTABLES for you to upload...FREE!

 
I hope you love them as much as I loved creating them for you!
I have a plaque on my desk that I look at every day and love.  I know it's something I could have probably made on my own but when I saw it I had to have it.   Here it is.  
This was my inspiration, along with some creative people I've found through Pinterest.  
Here is the one I created (in multiple colors).  Please feel free to download for yourself or pin to share on Pinterest.  The links for full images are just below each pic.  The only thing I ask is that you link directly from here. I have them set to print up to 8x10. 
Blue Love
Green Love
Black Love
Purple Love
Yellow Love
Pumpkin Love
Red Love

So...what do you think?  




4 comments:

  1. They look great! Can't wait to try it for myself. Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I used Google Docs to create the link. Once you create your document, upload it to Google Docs. Once uploaded, click on the file and it will open a separate window. Copy the address and that's how you attach it as a link to your blog. :) Looking forward to checking out your next ones!

      Delete
  2. I love that saying! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...