Thursday, March 8, 2012

Printables for Mia & Zoe's Rooms!

Have you used Picnik before?

When I started my blog and started following and drooling over other blogs,
 I wondered to myself...

  1. How did they create those beautiful banners?
  2. How did they create those fun buttons?
  3. How did they create those fabulous printables? 
I knew I wanted to have those things.  So after doing a little research, I found that a lot of bloggers used Picnik to create all of those banners, buttons & printables.  I had used Picnik a long, long time ago for my pictures but that was it.  So after googling how to create these by creating collages, I was able to personalize my own blog.  

Here are some of the things I have created so far:

This is my blog banner.
One of my buttons.
I thought I'd come up with a cute way to tell everyone I'm back when I've stopped blogging for a few days

Another way to start of posts other than pics.
 
Today I created my first prints for the girls rooms.  They include my daughters names, birth stats and the latitude and longitude of where they were born.  
(I changed some of the specifics just for privacy reasons.)

Here is Mia's
and here is Zoe's
 
Now, I'm off to buy frames for them.  
I will update this post when I do.
What do you think? 


P.S. Check out my friend, Katie's, blog, Quality Cheap Home, for her Not Lucky, Blessed Printable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...