Friday, March 30, 2012

Springtime favorites of the week!

Hello there!  I hope you had a fantabulous weekend.


There is nothing that compares to Spring.  

Nothing like this fresh air, the warm breeze and sun shining down on my skin.

Nothing like bursts of colorful flowers blossoming in the morning.  

Nothing like afternoon rain showers with little girls in rain boots splashing around in puddles.

I just love this this time of year.

These are some of my favorite finds {through Pinterest} that remind me of this special season.


How about a warm hello in the entryway?

Oh Dier Living {Etsy}
oh dier {website}
Fresh clean lines.  Inviting entryway.  Two perfect little pair of rain boots waiting for the girls to slip on and splash in rain puddles.

The Simple Things

I've posted this room before.  I love everything about it.  There is nothing I would change.  Perfect springtime colors for a family room.

Southern Living
How I would love to have a room where I could start off the day by opening french doors to the outdoors {and making the bed of course!}

HGTV

Cute artwork for Mia & Zoe's room.  I know that they would love this!  Now, I have to go and buy the butterfly punch...

The Idea Room
Our next home will have fresher colors like these. I would like to have pops of colors in textiles and decor.  It seems like forever before we get into a new home, but I know it'll be here before we know it.


Design Seeds

I have a few pair of rain boots that are waiting for me to do this!  What a great idea!

Rosy Posy
My mom made one of these bags this weekend and I love it.  They would be perfect to take to the market on a Saturday morning.  I already hinted to Locke what I want for Mother's Day...a sewing machine!

Delia Creates

We've done 3 out of 8 so far.  I will make sure we complete all of them before Spring is up!

How to Nest for Less
So my style.  Love all the colors.  I would only change one thing: silver instead of gold.  I'm a Silpada girl, gotta have the silver!

bluehydrangea via Polyvore
Orange-Oregano dressing.  Sounds so refreshing to put on a nice spinach salad.  I would change one thing:  cilantro instead of oregano.  I will try this soon.

Eating Well
I may have to try this soon as well:  shrimp and scallop ceviche!  It's so refreshing.  I love ceviche!

Noble Pig
Mango Beach Smoothie, need I say more?  I would change one thing because I can't do tequila. I would use rum, maybe even some Malibu coconut rum.  

Sounds delish!

Semi Homemade

What are some of your springtime favorites?




COMING SOON!


I will be hosting my first Linky Party along with my friend, Katie at Quality Cheap Home, and will be linking up with Kelly at Live Laugh Rowe this Thursday.


Don't forget to drop on by to link up your own DIY Projects  & Recipes.

Vote for your favorite button to use for our Linky Party!


1.



2.



I can't wait to see what you have to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...