Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinterest Challenge


 YAY!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

MY FIRST PINTEREST CHALLENGE!!!

Are you a Pinterest lover like me?  If you are, I've got a challenge for you!  Join your fellow Pinterest lovers nationwide and actually CREATE something that you've pinned !

I find myself pinning and pinning everyday and have only made a handful of those things.  Your challenge can be anything that you want.  A craft, a DIY project, a yummy recipe or maybe even make over a room!  The only catch is that you have to give it a little twist to make it your own. 

The following ladies are the ones who are actually hosting this Pinterest Challenge, I'm just helping them spread the word.  

"Creator" of the Unofficial Pinterest Challenge, 
Katie from Bower Power

Sherry from Young House Love

 
Cassie from Hi Sugarplum!

Challenges are "due" next Wednesday, March 14th.  Pass by any of their sites for more details.  

And please, share with me any of your challenges!  I'd love to see them! I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Now...off to Pinterest to see what I will be challenging myself with!

Images taken from Young House Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...