Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guest Blogger: Katie from Quality Cheap Home {My new co-host for It's a Piece O' Cake Linky Party}

 Hey there!

Tomorrow will be my first time co-hosting the It's a Piece O' Cake Linky Party with Katie from Quality Cheap Home.  Here is a post that she wrote for her blog today giving the background on our friendship.  It goes way past our blogs, back to 1997!
................................................................................................................

I LOVE a good party, especially if I'm hosting! Melissa, from Loving This Crazy Life, and I will be co-hosting a link party tomorrow and every Thursday.  You and your friends are invited! Just BYOP {bring your own project} to the bash and have some fun checking out other people's creative ideas.

Melissa and I are both new to the blogging world {February 2012} and LOVE it! Melissa has basically taught me just about everything I know when it comes to blogging and I'm so thankful for all her ideas and support.

Even though we started blogging at the same time, we didn't meet through the blogging world.  Our history goes back to a time when to call her I used my home phone and a busy signal meant she might be on-line to check her email {not Facebook} and I knew she definitely wasn't blogging in 1997!

Melissa and I met as neighbors on Ramey Coast Guard Base in Puerto Rico. It was a small base and since we lived just down the street from one another, introductions were inevitable.


Once I left for college we lost contact, but thanks to Facebook we were able to reconnect and discover that we are now both married, each have 2 precious little girls, and love decorating/DIY blogs. 

Now we're teaming up each week for:


Join us tomorrow to upload your projects, get inspired, encourage others in their DIY endeavors, and make some new blogging friends!

See you then!

Katie

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Katie, thank you so much for sharing our story with our blogging friends.  I can't wait to see where this blogging journey takes us!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Mimi! You girls should write a story about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi was fun! Mami, you have to create your own account so that you show up as me! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...