Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY Bi-Fold Wallet {Thanks to Modest Maven}

 
I'm sure you've seen this wallet on Pinterest?

Or maybe in a Linky Party?

Regardless of where you saw it, Modest Maven was the one that offered up this great tutorial!


I decided that since my mami is still out of town and I still have her sewing maching {happy dance} that I would give it a try.  I found some cute fabric quarters for 99¢, so I grabbed seven of them, one yard of fusible interfacing & button snaps.

I will not try to give you a tutorial.

There's no need since Jodell at Modest Maven shared an amazing one with us.  Thanks Jodell!

If you'd like to check it out, click HERE.

I've made two so far.  The first one was good practice.  It didn't come out very good at all, but the second one, I'm very happy with. 





For the full {and awesome} tutorial, visit Modest Maven HERE.

Thanks, Jodell, for sharing with us!

See where I party HERE.

Also linking up here today:





5 comments:

  1. Holy cow...that is darn cute!!! I want one! Thanks for the invite to join your linky party. I did and I'm also a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candice! Looking forward to making a few more...maybe I can send you one! :)

      Delete
  2. The wallet is very cute! I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lauren! And thanks for passing by my blog! I'm off to yours now.

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I am a new follower :)
    I tried to make this wallet twice and for some reason the inside pockets don't look like they lay flat. And the top of the bill portion doesn't line up right. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But yours looks fantastic! I don't know how many times I'm going to have to test this until I get right. But hopefully not much more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...