Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Made by YOU! {Feature for NON-Bloggers}

For all of you non-bloggers out there who love to DIY, craft, cook and what not:

THIS POST IS FOR YOU!



If you do not have a blog, yet you love to craft, redo furniture, cook or anything else DIY, I would love for you to keep reading!

This Made by YOU feature will be a post dedicated to you. It will be your opportunity to share your creativity!  It can be anything from a dresser revamp, a bedroom makeover, something you sewed, knitted, painted, or something you concocted in the kitchen.  All I ask is that it's something that is Made by YOU

To be featured in Made by YOU, all I would need is a photo of your project {the more the merrier-especially if you are doing a tutorial} and a step-by-step guide of the process from start to finish.  It can be as brief or as detailed as you'd like.

I will start if off Made by YOU on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.  If I get more than expected, then I will switch it to every Wednesday.

So, what are you waiting for?  

Do you have a project you would like to share?

You're posts will even make it into Link Parties if you'd like!

Contact me regarding Made by YOU by filling out the following form.


Made by YOU! {Feature Request}

Powered byEMF Contact Form
Report Abuse

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I will be spreading the word. I have a number of friends who are super talented and would love to have the works showcased!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie! I'd love that. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...