Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My dream craft room...


I've been dreaming of having a craft room for a long time now.  I've wanted a place for all of my paints, brushes, glue guns,  scrappin' papers, fabrics, and sewing machine {someday}, instead of hiding everything under beds in Rubbermaid containers.  It all has to do with space {or a lack thereof} in our current home.  But, we are moving this summer and we are looking for a bigger home.  I'm hoping that one of those rooms will be mine.  

My dream craft room.

Dream Craft Room Board on Pinterest

Here are some of my favorite .

Jaime at Rasing Up Rubies has this dreamy craft room.  She obviously put lots of love into this room.  There are so may things to look at, you have to go to to her blog to see all the photos she posted to take it all in.  One of my favorite parts of the room is the table with the ruffled skirt.  She also topped it off with a dress pattern.  


Heather at Hello My Name is Heather created this room in which her husband built quite a bit of the furniture.  How can you not be creative in this room?!  I love that green chest girl, can I steal it from you?



Jenny at Allsorts created this perfectly imperfect craft room!  I think it's more like what my dream craft room would look like.  Fun, colorful, organized & a tad bit messy.  I love it!



Ashley at Little Miss Momma created this lovely craft space.  I love her used of color and texture throughout the room.  The pennant banners are so fun and whimsical and the punches of yellow and blue  are so fun.




Don't forget to visit all of the blogs to see the details.   They are all amazing and there is so much to see.  Thank you ladies for giving me such inspiration in my soon to be dream craft room.  

I will have it!



See where I party today HERE.


Also linked up at Le Chateau des Fleurs.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I want a craft room too!
    Link to the French party on Monday? My readers would love it!
    Xo
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reasons I'm so looking forward to moving is to be able to move into a bigger home so I can have some space for me!

      Thanks for the invite! I linked up a couple things. I also have a link party on Thursdays. Don't forget to pass on by tomorrow and link up!

      Hope you're having a great day!

      {Hugs}

      Delete
  2. Those are some wonderful rooms. I am waiting to get a craft room too. My wonderful hubby says he is going to make a space in our living room for my sewing area so I can be with the family and still sew. He does not like that I have to hide in the bedroom in order to get any sewing done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of of your husband to want you to be with the rest of your family while you are crafting! Hooray for wonderful husbands!

      {Hugs}

      Delete
  3. I dream of the space (and time to decorate it!) to create a space like this! Looking at all of the bright color, beauty and organization makes a crafty gal smile :) Now following, here from Ginger Snap, would love it if you followed back too!

    Tanya @
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Tanya! I'll make sure to do the same back.

      I can't wait to have a space like these, even if it's tucked away in a little corner of our home. I need to have a place to have my things in their place and not in boxes. It's makes crafting rather difficult!

      Hope you have a wonderful day!

      {Hugs}

      Delete
  4. I wish I had a craft room... But i have to live in the country to afford a bigger house ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a bigger house too! Where do you live? My family and I live in Florida but are moving to Indiana this summer. You can get more house for your money there, so hopefully I will be able to have a bigger house with enough space for a craft room. Even if it's a small space. Anything is better than in boxes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...