Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PROJECT SNEAK PEAK!

Before I get started, I would like to congratulate by friend & blogging partner, Katie, from Quality Cheap Home and her family on the birth of their little baby boy, Ari!  He is the cutest little patootie ever!  Congrats girl...I can't wait to hear how it all went for you!
 ................................................................................. 

I've been working on a couple little projects for our living and dining room.  

I'm trying my hand at sewing using my mom's machine.  I have to say, I'm doing pretty well.  It's not perfect by any means, but it's perfect for me.  

I should be done today or tomorrow with the project, so I will be posting it on Friday for all of you to see.  

Here's is a sneak peak!


Do you like the colors?  

I'm loving them.

Here is a video I found through YouTube of the women that helped me along the way with the project.  If it weren't for them, I know my project would have been a messy mess and it would have taken me a lot longer to complete.  




Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things and Cheryle put together this video titled "How to Make a Pillow with an Invisible Zipper while Drinking Mojitos" which of course had me at Hello!  I knew I had found the right video tutorial when I saw these ladies drinking Mojitos while sewing.  I drank Corona Lights while sewing!   Danika also posted about it in her blog.  

You should check out Danika's portfolio!  I love all the fun vibrant colors she uses in her designs.  Danika is definitely not afraid of color!


Pass by Friday to see the completed project.  I can't wait to show it to you!


Have a happy Wednesday!
 

See where I party Wednesdays HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...