Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer is almost here! {A FREE PRINTABLE}

Hello my friends!

Summer is only three weeks away!  

How is that possible?  There is so much for me to do in this house to prepare for our upcoming move and I don't even know where to start.  Well, really, I have started.  

We have seven of the eight {very large} Rubbermaid containers we've bought filled to the max with stuff.  De-cluttering makes me realize how much we have.  Once it's all out of the closets I feel refreshed and it makes me never want to have it back in there again.  All we have to do is keep what I've done neat and organized so that when it comes time to sell there is not so much to do.  That's endeavour in this house.

Now to get the house sparkling clean!  My sister-in-law, Tessa {a.ka. Kara} is coming down from New York to help me do just that.  Tess is a tough cookie and that's what I need.  Someone to give me a good kick in the butt.  I know that the time she'll be here, everything that needs to get done will probably get done.  She keeps me motivated and that's what I need.

Enough of that.

On to a little of this.

It's always hard for me to pick my favorite season.  I love Fall because of the cool breezes and beautifully colored leaves.  I love Winter because of fun in the snow and how families gather during that time of year.  I love Spring because after one too many months of Winter, I welcome the warm sun and being outside with my family in the green grass.

I love Summer because it makes me feel like home.  I love how the sun feels when it warms my skin, going to the beach or to the lake with my family and feeling that sand in between my toes.  I love camping and having barbecues and picnics.  I especially love it when no yard work has to be done and my husband can fully enjoy a day with the family.  He's a hard working man who takes such good care of his family.  I love to see him relax.  It's a rare occasion as he's one of those people that always has to be doing something.  I love you baby, and all you do for our family.  

Here's a Summer printable for you to enjoy for FREE.  Please feel free to print out, but for your personal use only.  It's made to print up to 8x10.  If you share somehow or pin it to Pinterest, just make sure it's linked back to me and this specific post {not the entire blog}.

Summer Cotton

Summer Lemonade

Summer Love

Summer Peach

Summer Limeade

Summer Whites
I hope your summer starts off with a bang!  

Ours will be an interesting one...

See where I party today HERE.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for summer! Thanks for this printable - love it!! New follower via TJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait for summer either.

      I already passed by your blog for a visit and loved it! You have your newest follower!

      Delete
  2. Melissa,

    Thanks for the summer printable - Love it! Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. I can’t wait to see what you link up next week. Have a great weekend.

    Michelle

    P.S. Good Luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! We have so much going on in our home right now getting ready for selling/renting and the big move to Indiana. It's a little overwhelming.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...