Monday, June 4, 2012

One of our last trips to IKEA Tampa...

Oh, IKEA...


How I will miss you only being a twenty minute drive from our home!


This past Friday, the girls and I took one of our last trips to IKEA Tampa along with my parents.  We were in search of two chairs and pillows for my parents living room and also a duvet for the duvet cover they purchased at Pottery Barn.  We found everything we wanted and more.  We always do!  


I bought:


Three packs of the large Kassett boxes
Via
Two packs of the Bumerang eight count hangers
Via
A Tindra candle
Via
Fantastisk napkins {I should buy stock in these!}
Via

It's always fun, family time when we go to IKEA.  We usually make a whole morning or afternoon of it.  Usually we got so that we can all eat lunch together.  Who can resist their meatballs?  I'll miss having IKEA so close.  I have a feeling when we move to Indiana, it will be more of an event.


I think my dad may have been calculating in his head how much he was actually going to spend in that photo.  There were certain items in the store that if you purchased them you would get IKEA gift cards.    They bought two chairs and two ottomans.  With the gift cards they got back they were able to get one of the ottomans free.  That's my dad's favorite four letter "F" word!  Who's isn't?!

These are the chairs and ottomans that they ended up choosing to go along with their Pottery Barn couch.

Via
Via

Have you made an IKEA purchase recently?  

Have you ever been?


See where I party today HERE.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog from Brilliant Like Fireflies. Like you I love Ikea! I've been living in Indiana since 2010. My husband and I moved here (his home State) after he got out of the Marine Corps. I'm orginally from Virginia so it was a little bit of a change for me, but so far so good! The closest Ikea is in Ohio, from my house it's a little over 2 hours. It's not close by any means but I love to go with a girlfriend and make a day trip out of it. I just started following you so I can't wait to see how you like Indiana!

    Dawn =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...