Thursday, July 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home {A PRINTABLE!}

Things are pretty crazy in this house right now.  

Pretty crazy indeed.

There is so much to do in such little time and it's hard to decide where to start everyday.

The past three years in this home have been wonderful.  It's hard to imagine another family here, in the first home Locke and I ever bought together.  The only home our daughter, Zoe, has ever lived in.  The home we've celebrated birthdays, Christmases, Thanksgivings & Anniversaries.  The home in which we've shared tons of laughs and even shed a few tears in.  

I only hope that the next family to move into this house makes it into their home as we have.  

I'd like to leave one of these framed for them so that it's the first thing that they see when the walk into their new home.  

I hope they are as blessed here as we have been.


Here is a printable for you to enjoy!

Print out, share or pin.

{Just link back to me & this specific post please!}

Click on the link below each image for the full size image.

Blue Home

Grey Home

Red Home

Yellow Home


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
See where I party today HERE.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. That's a great graphic you put together. I think I already follow you on Facebook, but I'll jump over just to make sure. Would love you to follow me also if you haven't already! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Off to check if I'm your follower already...

      {Hugs}

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous gift to leave the new homeowners! Change is good - and you'll create fabulous memories in your new home!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! You are absolutely right...and I'm looking forward to creating those new memories!

      Happy Weekend...

      {Hugs}

      Delete
  3. Beautiful printable Melissa!!! It's very pretty!

    Thanks so much for sharing at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post your sharing here thanks looking for to visit more...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa,
    What a fabulous gift to leave the new homeowners! I love the font you used. Everyone could use one of these. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday last week. I can't wait to see what you link up next. Have a great week.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! That's so sweet of you!

      {Hugs}

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Stephanie! That's so sweet of you!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...