Monday, March 11, 2013

back home


Hello from The Sunshine State!

VIA


Locke and I are so happy to be back home.  The feeling of being back in Florida is almost indescribable for us.

I've been having such a hard time figuring out how to start this post.  What to say.  All I want to do is tell you how thankful I am to have such a loving husband.  How thankful I am to have happy, healthy little girls.  How thankful I am to have such a caring family.

We will be living with my parents until the renters in our house move out in October.  I will be honest with you.  In those months, I don't know what you'll get from me.  There may not be many DIY posts.  You may see a little more into our daily lives.  Maybe I'll post every day of the week or maybe just one day.  I'll take it one day at a time for now.

To my old friends, thank you for sticking around!  To my new friends, bienvenidos!  Welcome!


Are you on Instagram? I'm lovingthiscrazylife.

How about Facebook?  Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...