CONTACT ME

Name

Email *

Message *

Labels

Friday, June 15, 2018

FREE NURSING SCHOOL PRINTABLES

¡Hola!

Who else out there LOVES planning and planners?!  I will be the first to admit that I'm THAT person that has purchased planners for school, work, and life in general, used them for a month or two and then forgotten about them!  Yes, I know...#ashamed

I decided this year to go "all out" with a more pricey planner in hopes that it will see me through the END of nursing school.  I purchased an 18 month Erin Condren Life Planner as you may have seen in my last post.  I went on a quest for nursing school planner stickers.  There are TONS of amazing sellers out there on sites, such as Etsy, that have fab stickers.  BUT, I'm a college student on a budget who just purchased a pricey planner so I was more on the lookout for FREE nursing school printables but there really aren't any out there.  At least none that I've been able to find.  So...I decided to create some of my own.

My initial plan was to create them for myself, but I teamed up with a couple of sweet ladies I met via Facebook and we created a group page called Planning: Nursing Edition.  I thought this would be the perfect way to share my printables and hopefully get some feedback in order to create more, not only for nursing students, but also for those out there who are currently in the nursing field.

I'm working on a couple of weekly kits for myself.  Once I have those completed, I will be more than happy to share them with you.  I hope you like what I've come up with so far.  I print my stickers on 8.5x11 sticker paper I purchased via Amazon.  It sticks very well so I do have to be careful with the placement, but for the price, you can't beat it!



Click the image for a direct link to the PDF files.

If you wish to share on Pinterest, Facebook, or any other social media, please link directly to this blog page.  Enjoy!

 XO, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment